If you wish to revamp your patio, walkway, driveway, planter walls, fire pits and barbecues, and pool decks, Belgard pavers are what you need for the purpose. Instead of going about with the Belgard pavers installation process yourself and deal with copious amounts of mud and debris, you can get in touch with experts like us at Titan Pavers. At the same time, we will provide an extensive range of paver patterns and colors from Belgard that will completely change the look and feel of your outdoor space.
How Do We Go About With Belgard Pavers Installation?
No matter how many times you have undertaken a paver project in the past, you can always approach our team of professional paving contractors. Belgard pavers installation process at Titan Pavers involves the following steps:
• Surveying the wall: Our expert surveyor will reach your site and survey the placement of the wall and verify its location.
• Excavation: We will then excavate soil for the leveling pad as per the grades and lines shown on your plan. The trench for the leveling pad should be at least twelve inches broader and six inches deeper than the height of the block you are installing.
• Leveling pad: We will make an aggregate leveling pad with a compactable base material. We then compact the aggregate and ensure that it is leveled properly from side to side and front to back.
• Burying the base course: Finally, we undertake the most important step of placing the wall block. The blocks are placed and leveled from side to side and front to back. We ensure that the blocks flush against each other and are in contact with the leveling pad. Don’t worry about alignment because we use string lines along the back edge of the block.
What Kind of Pavers Installation Can You Expect?
- Interlocking pavers installation
Interlocking pavers are mostly made from concrete and are capable of creating the appeal of cobblestone pathways. They are known for their resistance to temperature changes and durability to withstand heavy loads owing to the high-strength and compressed concrete used in making them.
- Landscape pavers installation
At Titan Pavers, you can be sure that your landscape paving project is executed with perfection. We are experienced in working with different landscape paving materials, and we recommend materials that are based on your budget, design choices, and your home’s overall aesthetics.
How to Choose Belgard Pavers?
Thanks to their strength, durability, aesthetics, and ease of maintenance, a large number of homeowners are embracing Belgard pavers. However, you must keep the following factors in mind before investing in them:
- Belgard paver colors: Belgard paver colors come in natural and neutral tones such as tans, grays, ivories, reds and a blend of these. Choose a color that complements your existing color schemes.
- Belgard paver patterns: Belgard paver patterns are very many in number. They allow you to play with different patterns creatively and come up with a design of your own.
- Textures and shapes: You can mix a variety of Belgard paver sizes and shapes to create geometric patterns. At the same time, you can get various Belgard paver texture—from rustic antique to natural stone textures.
You can check out our collection of Belgard pavers here. Contact us at (818) 459-9399 for a quote and change the face of your outdoor space today!